It's here!  

Posted by bluetear76

That smell in the air, the cooling temperature, it can only mean.. Fall is here!! My favorite season of them all has arrived and this year I am actually going to enjoy it. Though I might be jumping the gun a bit. It is only not quite mid-August and only a few leaves have actually fallen. Technically, Autumn doesn't begin until September 21st anyway. Or is it 22nd? So yeah, the heat of our warm-globe summer might pop back in before Fall takes it's place on the throne. I hope not though.. A long autumn would be the best gift the earth could give me.

This makes me think though.. maybe I should hold off on trying to get a job. I'm going on a little trip to New York in September anyway and my job at Barnes & Noble kept me so preoccupied that I pretty much missed my favorite season last year. Some money would be nice but I still have a nice chunk in my bank account. At least enough to finance some smart shopping in the big apple.

This entry was posted on 8:27 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments